Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Surreal Photo Assignment

My idea for the surreal photo assignment is based on toys.  This idea came to me during a class discussion about the Feed the Baby art project.  When my boys were smaller they loved playing with Hot Wheels and action figures.  I am going to try to shoot toys and kids so that real cars become toys and the kids are the same size as the action figures.  A child’s fantasy is to be an action figure and have all the equipment that comes with the GI Joes or the Ghostbusters, isn’t it?




Here is my final Surreal Photo:



1 comment:

  1. I like this idea, since as I child I would imagine scenes when playing with toys and this idea would bring that fantasy to life. It is also a good opportunity to really play with scale, since you are making the toys life-sized.

    ReplyDelete